I am a Lead Mobile App Developer able to build a complete mobile solution from the ground up - from concept, layout and programming to design and UX. Skilled at writing well-designed, testable and efficient code using current best practices in App development. Fast learner, hard worker and team player who is proficient in both Android and iOS platforms with working industry knowledge.Hire Me View CV
I am a Lead Mobile Developer at Field Margin Ltd. I love making apps for mobile devices and my passion is working with the Android and iOS mobile platforms. I have worked on various different projects in the past few years and the largest one so far is GraffiTab Ltd., where I am the founder, mobile developer and participate in architecting the server-side as well as the marketing website.
University of Glasgow
2008 - 2013
MSci in Mobile Software Engineering
• Received award for Best Novice Computer Program competition.
30th School ”Miladinovi Brothers”
2004 - 2008
Degree of Secondary Education
Field Margin Ltd.
2017 - Present
Lead Mobile Developer
• Lead Android developer, responsible for the initial redesign of the fieldmargin app as well as
maintaining top user experience on both iOS and Android platforms.
• Managing the Android team.
• Involved in the product decision making process as well as advising on best industry practices for producing clean, testable and reusable solutions.
2014 - 2017
Lead Mobile Developer
• Lead mobile developer on implementing the first iOS and Android apps for the platform.
• Mobile design consultant for the new version of the Qumu platform. Worked closely with our team in Hyderabad on re-implementing both apps.
• Involved in the overall product design.
Futurist Labs (Start-up company)
2014 - 2016
Contractor and Mobile Consultant
• Lead mobile developer for the initial apps for the Futurist Labs start-up. Worked on
various projects, ranging from social (Tabex, GetLokal), medical (LarcTest), personal (Phyre, getti),
music (Mansions on the Moon) and games (Mentalist).
• Taken part in establishing company structure, GitHub and Bitbucket repositories and project tracking and communication systems (Trello, Slack, Jira).
• Taken part in establishing stable long-term client relations.
2013 - 2014
• Involved in the design and development for mobile applications (iOS and Android)
for our SmartInteractive client.
• Worked on projects in various fields such as medicine (MEDImaging Case), games (La Roue de la Vie) and electronic magazines (SuperBike, Sfera).
2012 - 2013
• Worked alongside the IBM mobile team during my MSci year at university.
• Developed an Android application which allowed an Android-powered device to be controlled from a PC. The application involved porting existing Java code for Android, designing and implementing the application and conducting a user experiment to evaluate the system.
Jun. 2012 - Sep. 2012
iOS Developer Intern
• Summer internship with IBM. Developed an iOS app to control a PC from an iOS device. This was part of IBM’s Tivoli Endpoint Manager project and involved porting source from C to Objective-C, designing and implementing the iOS app and interface and evaluating the system.
Social networking platform bringing artists together. Read more
Easy to use visual record of your farm. Read more
Video media publishing platform and companion app. Read more
Mobile notifications for any group. Read more
Personal support app in the journey to a new smoke-free life. Read more
The first escape room complex in Bulgaria. Read more
Loyalty-based platform and companion app. Read more
Analysis app for high-performance horse training. Read more
Learn facts and traditions about Bulgaria. Read more
Georgi is a very talented mobile developer with a great eye for design and business practicality. Not only does he have strong technical skills, he can also articulate himself very well and be in direct contact with clients which is a very valuable asset. He is a great addition to any team.
Georgi is a great developer. He has an impressive knowledge of Mobile Software Development that is difficult to match. His main roles in IBM have been not only porting management products from Desktop computers to both iOS and Android, but also from iOS to Android; and the results have always exceeded expectations.
Jose Manuel Gomez
Georgi has a breadth of knowledge in mobile software development and is able to take on complex challenges very quickly and with a lot of drive and passion for learning new things. He is also enjoyable to work with in a development team.
I interviewed Georgi for our internship program. He showed me quickly his good knowledge in all areas we were interested in. So I took the obvious and easy decision to invite him to join my team. He is very enthusiastic and positive person and at the same time very responsible. I definitely could rely on him for every assigned task.
I was very impressed by Georgi's professional work done in mobile software development area for such young programmer. Nice and clear user interface, interesting ideas and optimistic thinking. He will always be welcome to work with us in our offices in USA and Bulgaria.
April 26 - May 01, 2014
Second paper published on the topic of geo-tagged social media.
Here we explore even further how how users incorporated both utilitarian and playful aspects of
location into their social media creation with a two week long study.
In proceedings of ACM CHI 2014 (Toronto, Canada) ACM Press (2014).
May 05 - 10, 2012
DigiGraff is a social networking application that considers
location as a primary rather than secondary aspect of social media and uses virtual sketches
(or graffiti) as a way of communication and information sharing between users.
Proceeding CHI EA ’12 CHI ’12 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems Pages 2591-2596